Monday, November 24, 2008

Extra Credit Assignment

1. Are there any issues you had with your parents, school work, friends, or romantic involvements in the last two years of high school that continued to be issues for you in college?
I had many issues with friends, parents, and romantic involvements as normal high schoolers do. None of them however lasted into college. Once I left for school the relationship between my friends and my parents became a lot closer, better, and stronger. Even my relationship with my sibilings got better because we stopped seeing each other on a daily basis.

2. I was very outgoing and I knew exactly what I wanted out of life. My personality is still the same even though my major changed I still know what I want and I am working very hard to get there. I was interested in my friends, family, and sports in high school. During my junior year of high school I was injured so now I am no longer able to play sports but I still maintain an interest in them. I don't go to all the school's sporting events like I did in high school though. I think my cognitive abilities have approved since being in college because I have expanded some of my skills from high school. For example my essay writing is better, my math skills are better, and my time management skills are better as well.

No comments: